Something Special on Staffordshire
Located in the central suburb of Burwood, you are spoiled for choice by the number of leisure and lifestyle activities right out your front door. With nearby Travis Wetlands, Bottle Lake Forest, QE2 Taiora Recreation Centre, Prestons shops, North Beach, Waimairi Beach and several of Christchurch's best golf courses, your days will be kept busy enjoying this wide range of recreation activities with family and friends.
As well as being in such an incredible location, this 1960s summerhill stone home has spacious living, two deck areas and beautiful gardens. The ideal choice for young families, professionals and downsizers looking for a home where the living is easy.
Full Property Files can be downloaded by copying the following link into your browser: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/StaffordshireStreet3
Fantastic features on offer include:
- Generous, light filled living space flowing out to a sun drenched kwila deck and private section
- Recently renovated, open plan kitchen with breakfast bar ensures morning routines and entertaining friends or family are a breeze
- Main bedroom with inbuilt storage and views out to the garden
- Two additional, well-proportioned double bedrooms, allows plenty of space for children, guests or a home office
- Cosy woodburner, heat pump and Smartvent ventilation system keep this home warm and dry
-Vegetable planter boxes and fruit trees provide plentiful lemons, limes, feijoas, black boy peaches and olives
Well zoned for primary and intermediate schools as well as Avonside Girls' and Shirley Boys' High Schools, this is a safe and family friendly suburb to see you right through the years.
So, if you are looking for a beautifully maintained, single level home ticking every box, this is the one for you. Call Lydia for your opportunity to view today.